About the Journal:
Cite Score: 9.6
Impact Factor: 6.901
Radiotherapy and Oncology publishes papers describing original research as well as review articles. It covers areas of interest relating to radiation oncology. This includes: clinical radiotherapy, combined modality treatment, translational studies, epidemiological outcomes, imaging, dosimetry, and radiation therapy planning, experimental work in radiobiology, chemobiology, hyperthermia and tumour biology, as well as data science in radiation oncology and physics aspects relevant to oncology.
Papers on more general aspects of interest to the radiation oncologist including chemotherapy, surgery and immunology are also published.
• DOSIMETRIC AND BIOLOGIC INTERCOMPARISON OF ELECTRON AND PROTON FLASH
Tony Lomax et al, Switzerland
• ULTRA-HIGH DOSE RATE (FLASH) IRRADIATION DOES NOT ALTER MICROHOMOLOGY MEDIATED RECOMBINATION UNDER VARYING OXYGEN TENSION WHEN COMPARED TO STANDARD CLINICAL DOSE RATES
Richard Frock et al, USA
• THE SPARING EFFECT OF FLASH-RT IS MAINTAINED WITH STANDARD FRACTIONATION REGIMEN
Charles Limoli et al, USA
• PHENOMENOLOGICAL MODEL IDENTIFIES AND RANKS THE ELECTRON DOSE DELIVERY PARAMETERS FOR DEMONSTRATING THE FLASH EFFECT
Timmy Pham et al, USA
• ABDOMINAL FLASH IRRADIATION SPARES RI INTESTINAL INJURY IN MICE WITH IMPAIRED DOUBLE STRAND BREAK REPAIR
Suparna Dutt et al, USA
• FLASH RADIOTHERAPY USING HIGH ENERGY X-RAYS: CURRENT STATUS OF PARTER PLATFORM FOR FLASH RESEARCH
Yiwei Yang et al, China
• METROLOGY FOR ADVANCED RADIOTHERAPY USING PARTICLE BEAMS WITH ULTRA-HIGH DOSE RATES – THE ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE UHDPULSE PROJECT
Anna Subiel et al, UK
• STATE OF THE ART FOR THE DESIGN AND APPLICATION OF COMPACT VHEE ACCELERATOR.
Precise title and authors to be confirmed