Experience the charming atmosphere of Barcelona with your international colleagues!
Feel the magic of this beautiful city and join us for an evening of Spanish tapas and dancing at ESPAI GASTRONOMIC, located within the historical ESTACIÓ DE FRANÇA, centrally placed into the Born Quarter and Ciutadella Park.
ESTACIÓ DE FRANÇA was inaugurated by Alfonso XIII in 1929 and of modernist style, it stands out for its historical and artistic character, being used in its construction marble, bronze and decorative stained glass. This emblematic environment suggests sensations that go back to the times of the bourgeoisie of Barcelona at the beginning of the 19th century.
- Date: Thursday, 1 December 2022
- Starting Time: 19:30
- Tickets: cost 60 Euros and include light cocktail dinner and drinks (cash bar available thereafter).
- Address: Av del Marqués de la Argentera 6-8, 08002 Barcelona
- Registration: You can register via the Conference registration form.
If you have already registered, please contact email@example.com to add the Networking Event to your existing Conference ticket.
How to reach the ESPAI GASTRONÒMIC venue?
Taking a walk from the Conference venue to ESPAI GASTRONÒMIC would take about 1 hour, but this is a great opportunity to discover the picturesque urban scenery of Barcelona.
Another option would be taking a taxi, or using the reliable public transport:
- By metro: Take the L4 metro line to Barceloneta station – 20 min
- By bus: Take the H16 bus to Pg Lluís Companys – Parc de la Ciutadella stop – 40 min